The Slow Regard of Silent Things: A Kingkiller Chronicle Novella

The Slow Regard of Silent Things: A Kingkiller Chronicle Novella - Patrick Rothfuss I probably should have read more for understanding in the Patrick Rothfuss forward for this book which is shown here:

>>Second, even if you have read my other books, I think it’s only fair to warn you that this is a bit of a strange story. I don’t go in for spoilers, but suffice to say that this one is ... different. It doesn’t do a lot of the things a classic story is supposed to do. And if you’re looking for a continuation of Kvothe’s storyline, you’re not going to find it here.<<<br/>
This was not the book I was looking for in terms of any type of continuation of the KingKiller chronicles. I probably should have waited to read this after finishing up the first two books in that series recently in audio and I might have enjoyed this one more. As it was, this was definitely a strange story that I found lacking in any form of substance. I don't think I would recommend this one to anybody else directly but you should probably make up your own mind on the quality of this short story.